SM2SM Run is back, and this time, SM will take the runners to the scenic South Road Properties in Cebu City on February 16, 2020, at the North Open Parking Area, SM City Cebu.
- Registration is on-going until February 9, 2020, at the 2nd level, NorthWing Atrium near Flawless
- PWDs will only pay Php100 in all run categories.
- Students should present their student ID to avail the Php100 discount in all categories
- A group of 10 registrants who will register in the same category can avail of 1 FREE registration.
- For 21K and 12K age categories, please present 1 photocopy of any government-issued ID’s.
- You may claim your race kit upon registration.
- RACE KIT includes a singlet, race bib, race map, and timing chip for (12K and 21K only).
- Each runner will be provided with a breakfast meal, loot bag and a chance to win the raffle draw.
- Medals and timing chips are for 12K and 21K runners only.
- A no return – no exchange policy shall be enforced.
- No replacement for any lost singlet, race bib and timing chip.
- Strictly no upgrading and no downgrading of race categories.
- Race bibs and timing chips are non-transferable.
- Falsified documents are subject to disqualification for 21K and 12K runners.
- For runners below 18 years old, underage runners are required to fill up the parental consent form with an attached valid ID for parent/guardian and NSO Birth Certificate for the minor.
This year’s race route will start and end in SM City Cebu, passing Fort San Pedro, SM Seaside City Cebu through the South Road Properties, all the way to South Coastal Road in Talisay City for 21KM runners.
“There will be water, fruit, chocolate, and energy drink stations. And there’s no time limit for this run, just a friendly run,” said Mr. Joel Baring, Race Director of SM2SM Run 10.
BIG PRIZES ARE IN STORE FOR THE RUNNERS
Now on its 10th year, SM2SM Run is hailed as one of the biggest running events in the Visayas region. Over Php 600 thousand in cash prizes for the winners, a Chevrolet Trax, 10 units of Samsung Note 10, 10 gift certificates for an overnight stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu, 10 roundtrip Cathay Pacific tickets to Hongkong and other premium items are to be raffled off for all registered runners.
Ms. Marissa N. Fernan, VP SM Prime Holdings, Inc. takes pride and joy in the charitable fun run which have helped nurture young & older runners and the running community in Cebu, as well.
“The SM2SM Run has grown for ten years and we hope that it will grow into something bigger than just a fun run. We hope that we are able to cultivate more runners and we are able to nurture possible Olympic runners. We take pride in knowing that something we have done is a seed that grows into something bigger — the little seeds that we sow hopefully can nurture a bigger tree, a bigger athlete, a more successful athlete from the City of Cebu,” added Ms. Fernan.
SM2SM Run Year 10 is also supported by Chevrolet, Rulls, Radisson Blu Cebu, and Cathay Pacific.
A former educator and now working as a freelance writer. Simply living her own version of life’s passion – music, mobile photography, story telling, road trips and food trailing! 🙂