Kalinangan Youth Foundation Inc, or better known as KALFI, is organizing a fundraiser that aims to promote health and fitness among its various stakeholders through a fun run. Dubbed as, “KALFIT Rare to Fitness Fun Run,” the event hopes to get the involvement of many people who will run for KALFI and its various study centers in the country. While raising awareness on the benefits of healthy Iiving, KALFI wishes to raise enough funds to support the needs of its projects for the youth.
The runners around the country are challenged to champion a sponsored 10K, 5K 3K or IK fun run event that will benefit KALFI’s beneficiaries. With that, it is more than just a fun run, it is both an opportunity to highlight the importance of health and wellness and at the same time doing so for a greater cause.
KALFIT: Race to Fitness Fun Run link https://www.facebook.com/
The Kalinangan Youth Foundation, Inc. (KALFI), is a private, non-profit foundation committed to the holistic formation of female high school, university students, and young professionals. It crafts leadership training and outreach programs that equip young women to engage themselves actively in worthwhile projects that sustain and develop communities.
- Registration is on-going until December 3, 2022 at 9PM through this link https://kalfit.giyapay.com/
- Registration Fee – Php500
- You can run either under Virtual Run Category via the Nike Run Club App or Onsite Category
- Special Category: 1K Family Run – Php850 for 1 parent + 1 child (12 y/o & below) Add Php350 for every family member joining the category
KALFIT RACE KIT:
- Only first 50 runners per category will receive a finisher’s medal*
- All registered runners can enjoy 20% discount on all regular-priced Altra, Goodr, and Feetures products valid for a month from the event date
- RACE KIT includes race shirt, race bib, finisher’s medal*
- Each registered runner will have a chance to win the raffle draw.
PRIZES IN STORE FOR THE TOP RUNNERS
KALFIT RACE TO FITNESS PRESSCON PHOTO HIGHLIGHTS
A former educator and now working as a freelance writer. Simply living her own version of life’s passion – music, mobile photography, story telling, road trips and food trailing! 🙂