While the National OOTD Day is celebrated in other parts of the globe, Palm Grass Hotel invites the Cebuano public to showcase their unique indigenous style through the Cebuano Outfit of the Day (OOTD) on June 30, 2018 from 6:00PM-9:00PM.
Fashion trends come and go, but Cebu’s colorful heritage always finds a way to shine even in these modern times, through the material, patterns and hands that make Cebu dresses, bags, shoes, and other accessories.
As Cebu’s only heritage hotel, Palm Grass is giving these fashion items the spotlight they deserve.
Show off your style in our Cebuano OOTD Challenge. Showcase your native and modern Cebuano fashion!
1. Send your best OOTD photo wearing an outfit with references/ objects/ elements identified with precolonial to Spanish-time Cebu, via email: email@example.com.
2. All valid photos will be uploaded to the album “CEBUANO OOTD CONTEST” (No pixelated photos)
3. Once your photo is uploaded, get your friends to like your photo to make it popular (strictly NO AUTOLIKES)
4. Photo entry with the 8 highest likes will have the chance to ramp at Palm Grass Hotel and win prizes such as cash and gift certificates for room stay, food and drinks at Kapihan ni Lumaya and Hardin Dagami Roof Deck Bar.
5. Must have elements/objects/references identified with Precolonial to Spanish period Cebu.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Participants must be in Cebu on the event (June 30, 2018, 6pm-9pm).
2. One entry per person only.
3. Valid entries are from June 11 to June 27, 2018 only.
The announcement of final candidates will be on June 29, 2018.
On the same day, guests at Palm Grass Hotel’s Kapihan ni Lumaya will get to enjoy 3 flavored baby back ribs (sweet chili, spicy barbecue, barbecue sauce) with unlimited rice for only P238.00 from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Palm Grass Hotel is located at 68 Gen. Junquera St., Cebu City.
For inquiries, please call (032) 412-2438, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A former educator and now working as a freelance writer. Simply living her own version of life’s passion – music, mobile photography, story telling, road trips and food trailing! 🙂