A set of high-powered speakers await attendees of the Tourism Innovation Forum on June 14 at the Marco Polo Plaza Cebu. Their coming together will provide local government units, hotels, resorts and restaurants, tour operators, industry associations, and other participants from different industries with the knowledge on the best practices and latest trends on tourism.
The one-day Tourism Innovation Forum is one of the events of the anticipated Cebu Business Month (CBM) 2018 in June, which is spearheaded by the Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI).
During the forum, Department of Tourism (DOT) Undersecretary Benito Bengzon Jr. as a keynote speaker will present DOT updates and directions for 2018. DOT Region 7 Director Shalimar Hofer Tamano will also provide a special message.
THE SPEAKERS AND THEIR TOPICS
“The Tourism Innovation Forum aims to share a common platform for the tourism industry stakeholders to network, interact, and discuss issues or concerns and share relevant information and best solutions for the continuous growth and development of the tourism industry throughout the country,” said CBM 2018 Tourism Chairman Edwin Vincent Ortiz. He is the president of Evo Ventures Inc. Group of Companies.
Aligned with the CBM 2018 theme, Innovate Cebu, the Tourism Innovation Forum is organized through the partnerships between CCCI, Cebu Provincial government, Cebu City government, and DOT. Event sponsors of the forum include Hyundai, Azpired Travel and Meditec.
REGISTRATION FEES & INCLUSIONS
- Regular registration fee is PHP1,000. Groups can avail of the 5+1 rate of PHP5,000. The fee is already inclusive of certificate of attendance, morning and afternoon snacks, buffet lunch, and conference kit.
- Promotional desks are available at PHP8,000, which already includes one IBM table setup with two chairs.
- Interested participants may opt to take the All Season Pass Ticket for a 3-in-1 bundle worth PHP4,000. This already guarantees the ticket holder entry to three events of CBM 2018:
- Tourism Innovation Forum on June 14 at the Marco Polo Plaza Cebu
- Innovation Summit on June 19-20 at the Waterfront Cebu City Hotel
- Grand Chamber Awards and Fellowship Night on June 29 at the Oakridge Pavilion
This is a limited offer good until June 1. For more information, contact (6332) 232-1421 to 24 local 107/108 or 0916 4641747 or 09472747014 and look for Maribel Melgar or Jamaica Colipapa.
Inquiries may also be sent via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. For updates, visit www.cebubusinessmonth.com and www.facebook.com/cebubusinessmonth All event updates of CBM 2018 can also be accessed through the CBM 2018 app on Android.
A former educator and now working as a freelance writer. Simply living her own version of life’s passion – music, mobile photography, story telling, road trips and food trailing! 🙂